The Bull was made for and rejected by Bord Bia for the Bocuse D’or food extravaganza in France in 2013. It was considered too far from my usual, more architectural bull, so it was replaced by the latter for that commission. Eventually the sketch-pad presented a suitable base to alleviate the bull’s rejection and allow it to tower above its rivals.
- 60 x 38 x 24cm.
- Ceramic with bronze and resin.
- Leafed in variegated bronze.
- Wooden base
- Painted and patterned in variegated bronze leaf
- 26 x 26x 12 cm.
- Ceramic with Bronze and Resin.
- Leafed in Variegated Bronze